1137925 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 1137925:
52 × 23 × 1979
(5 × 5 × 23 × 1979)
52 × 23 × 1979(5 × 5 × 23 × 1979)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1137925 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1137925
- Cardinal: 1137925 can be written as One million, one hundred thirty-seven thousand, nine hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.137925 × 106
Factors of 1137925
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 2007
Divisors of 1137925
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1473120
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 335195
- 1137925 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (335195) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 802730
Bases of 1137925
- Binary: 100010101110100000101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x115D05
- Base-36: OE11
Squares and roots of 1137925
- 1137925 squared (11379252) is 1294873305625
- 1137925 cubed (11379253) is 1473468706303328125
square rootof 1137925 is 1066.7356748511
cube rootof 1137925 is 104.4009730143
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1137925?
- 1,137,925 seconds is equal to 1 week, 6 days, 4 hours, 5 minutes, 25 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,137,925 would take you about two weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1137925 cubic inches would be around 8.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1137925
- 1137925 backwards is 5297311
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 1137925's digits is 28
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1137925 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!