113952 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 113952:
25 × 3 × 1187
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 1187)
25 × 3 × 1187(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 113952 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 113952
- Cardinal: 113952 can be written as One hundred thirteen thousand, nine hundred fifty-two.
- Scientific notation: 1.13952 × 105
Factors of 113952
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 1192
Divisors of 113952
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 299376
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 185424
- 113952 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (185424) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 71472
Bases of 113952
- Binary: 110111101001000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1BD20
- Base-36: 2FXC
Squares and roots of 113952
- 113952 squared (1139522) is 12985058304
- 113952 cubed (1139523) is 1479673363857408
square rootof 113952 is 337.5677709735
cube rootof 113952 is 48.4812695591
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 113952?
- 113,952 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 39 minutes, 12 seconds.
To count from 1 to 113,952 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 113952 cubic inches would be around 4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 113952
- 113952 backwards is 259311
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 113952's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 113952 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 113952 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/113952/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 113952 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/113952/
The information we have on file for 113952 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!