1146642 is an even composite number. It is composed of five distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 1146642:
2 × 3 × 7 × 23 × 1187
2 × 3 × 7 × 23 × 1187
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1146642 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1146642
- Cardinal: 1146642 can be written as One million, one hundred forty-six thousand, six hundred forty-two.
- Scientific notation: 1.146642 × 106
Factors of 1146642
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 5
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 1222
Divisors of 1146642
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2737152
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1590510
- 1146642 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1590510) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 443868
Bases of 1146642
- Binary: 1000101111111000100102
- Hexadecimal: 0x117F12
- Base-36: OKR6
Squares and roots of 1146642
- 1146642 squared (11466422) is 1314787876164
- 1146642 cubed (11466423) is 1507590999900441288
square rootof 1146642 is 1070.8137092883
cube rootof 1146642 is 104.6668807835
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1146642?
- 1,146,642 seconds is equal to 6 days, 6 hours, 30 minutes, 42 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,146,642 would take you about two weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1146642 cubic inches would be around 8.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1146642
- 1146642 backwards is 2466411
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 1146642's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1146642 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 24 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1146642 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 24 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1146642/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1146642 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1146642/
The information we have on file for 1146642 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!