11479 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 11479:
13 × 883
13 × 883
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 11479 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 11479
- Cardinal: 11479 can be written as Eleven thousand, four hundred seventy-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.1479 × 104
Factors of 11479
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 896
Divisors of 11479
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 12376
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 897
- 11479 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (897) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 10582
Bases of 11479
- Binary: 101100110101112
- Hexadecimal: 0x2CD7
- Base-36: 8UV
Squares and roots of 11479
- 11479 squared (114792) is 131767441
- 11479 cubed (114793) is 1512558455239
square rootof 11479 is 107.1400952025
cube rootof 11479 is 22.5580394571
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 11479?
- 11,479 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 11 minutes, 19 seconds.
To count from 1 to 11,479 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 11479 cubic inches would be around 1.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 11479
- 11479 backwards is 97411
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 11479's digits is 22
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 11479 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 12 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 11479 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 12 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/11479/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 11479 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/11479/
The information we have on file for 11479 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!