1148 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 1148:
22 × 7 × 41
(2 × 2 × 7 × 41)
22 × 7 × 41(2 × 2 × 7 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1148 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1148
- Cardinal: 1148 can be written as One thousand, one hundred forty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 1.148 × 103
Factors of 1148
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 50
Divisors of 1148
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2352
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1204
- 1148 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1204) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 56
Bases of 1148
- Binary: 100011111002
- Hexadecimal: 0x47C
- Base-36: VW
Squares and roots of 1148
- 1148 squared (11482) is 1317904
- 1148 cubed (11483) is 1512953792
square rootof 1148 is 33.8821486921
cube rootof 1148 is 10.4708184447
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1148?
- 1,148 seconds is equal to 19 minutes, 8 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,148 would take you about nineteen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1148 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1148
- 1148 backwards is 8411
- 1148 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1148's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1148 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 7 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1148 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 7 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1148/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1148 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1148/
The information we have on file for 1148 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!