11480 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 11480:
23 × 5 × 7 × 41
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 7 × 41)
23 × 5 × 7 × 41(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 7 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 11480 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 11480
- Cardinal: 11480 can be written as Eleven thousand, four hundred eighty.
- Scientific notation: 1.148 × 104
Factors of 11480
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 55
Divisors of 11480
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 30240
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 18760
- 11480 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (18760) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 7280
Bases of 11480
- Binary: 101100110110002
- Hexadecimal: 0x2CD8
- Base-36: 8UW
Squares and roots of 11480
- 11480 squared (114802) is 131790400
- 11480 cubed (114803) is 1512953792000
square rootof 11480 is 107.1447618879
cube rootof 11480 is 22.5586944905
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 11480?
- 11,480 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 11 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 11,480 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 11480 cubic inches would be around 1.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 11480
- 11480 backwards is 08411
- 11480 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 11480's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 11480 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 11480 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/11480/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 11480 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/11480/
The information we have on file for 11480 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!