11481 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 11481:
3 × 43 × 89
3 × 43 × 89
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 11481 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 11481
- Cardinal: 11481 can be written as Eleven thousand, four hundred eighty-one.
- Scientific notation: 1.1481 × 104
Factors of 11481
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 135
Divisors of 11481
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 15840
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4359
- 11481 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4359) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 7122
Bases of 11481
- Binary: 101100110110012
- Hexadecimal: 0x2CD9
- Base-36: 8UX
Squares and roots of 11481
- 11481 squared (114812) is 131813361
- 11481 cubed (114813) is 1513349197641
square rootof 11481 is 107.1494283699
cube rootof 11481 is 22.5593494857
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 11481?
- 11,481 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 11 minutes, 21 seconds.
To count from 1 to 11,481 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 11481 cubic inches would be around 1.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 11481
- 11481 backwards is 18411
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 11481's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 11481 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 11481 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/11481/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 11481 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/11481/
The information we have on file for 11481 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!