1150 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 1150:
2 × 52 × 23
(2 × 5 × 5 × 23)
2 × 52 × 23(2 × 5 × 5 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1150 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1150
- Cardinal: 1150 can be written as One thousand, one hundred fifty.
- Scientific notation: 1.15 × 103
Factors of 1150
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 30
Divisors of 1150
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2232
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1082
- 1150 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1082) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 68
Bases of 1150
- Binary: 100011111102
- Hexadecimal: 0x47E
- Base-36: VY
Squares and roots of 1150
- 1150 squared (11502) is 1322500
- 1150 cubed (11503) is 1520875000
square rootof 1150 is 33.9116499157
cube rootof 1150 is 10.4768955317
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1150?
- 1,150 seconds is equal to 19 minutes, 10 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,150 would take you about nineteen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1150 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1150
- 1150 backwards is 0511
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1150's digits is 7
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1150 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1150 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1150/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1150 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1150/
The information we have on file for 1150 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!