116326 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 116326:
2 × 72 × 1187
(2 × 7 × 7 × 1187)
2 × 72 × 1187(2 × 7 × 7 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 116326 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 116326
- Cardinal: 116326 can be written as One hundred sixteen thousand, three hundred twenty-six.
- Scientific notation: 1.16326 × 105
Factors of 116326
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 1196
Divisors of 116326
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 203148
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 86822
- 116326 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (86822) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 29504
Bases of 116326
- Binary: 111000110011001102
- Hexadecimal: 0x1C666
- Base-36: 2HRA
Squares and roots of 116326
- 116326 squared (1163262) is 13531738276
- 116326 cubed (1163263) is 1574092986693976
square rootof 116326 is 341.0659760223
cube rootof 116326 is 48.8156337081
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 116326?
- 116,326 seconds is equal to 8 hours, 18 minutes, 46 seconds.
To count from 1 to 116,326 would take you about eight hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 116326 cubic inches would be around 4.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 116326
- 116326 backwards is 623611
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 116326's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 116326 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 116326 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/116326/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 116326 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/116326/
The information we have on file for 116326 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!