116327 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 116327:
61 × 1907
61 × 1907
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 116327 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 116327
- Cardinal: 116327 can be written as One hundred sixteen thousand, three hundred twenty-seven.
- Scientific notation: 1.16327 × 105
Factors of 116327
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 1968
Divisors of 116327
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 118296
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1969
- 116327 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1969) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 114358
Bases of 116327
- Binary: 111000110011001112
- Hexadecimal: 0x1C667
- Base-36: 2HRB
Squares and roots of 116327
- 116327 squared (1163272) is 13531970929
- 116327 cubed (1163273) is 1574133582257783
square rootof 116327 is 341.0674420111
cube rootof 116327 is 48.8157735893
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 116327?
- 116,327 seconds is equal to 8 hours, 18 minutes, 47 seconds.
To count from 1 to 116,327 would take you about eight hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 116327 cubic inches would be around 4.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 116327
- 116327 backwards is 723611
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 116327's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 116327 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 116327 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/116327/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 116327 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/116327/
The information we have on file for 116327 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!