1167 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1167:
3 × 389
3 × 389
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1167 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1167
- Cardinal: 1167 can be written as One thousand, one hundred sixty-seven.
- Scientific notation: 1.167 × 103
Factors of 1167
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 392
Divisors of 1167
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1560
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 393
- 1167 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (393) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 774
Bases of 1167
- Binary: 10010001111 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x48f
Squares and roots of 1167
- 1167 squared (11672) is 1361889
- 1167 cubed (11673) is 1589324463
square rootof 1167 is 34.1613817049
cube rootof 1167 is 10.5282684973
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1167?
- 1,167 seconds is equal to 19 minutes, 27 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,167 would take you about nineteen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1167 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1167
- 1167 backwards is 7611
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1167's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1167 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!