117836 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 117836:
22 × 89 × 331
(2 × 2 × 89 × 331)
22 × 89 × 331(2 × 2 × 89 × 331)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 117836 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 117836
- Cardinal: 117836 can be written as One hundred seventeen thousand, eight hundred thirty-six.
- Scientific notation: 1.17836 × 105
Factors of 117836
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 422
Divisors of 117836
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 209160
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 91324
- 117836 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (91324) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 26512
Bases of 117836
- Binary: 111001100010011002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1CC4C
- Base-36: 2IX8
Squares and roots of 117836
- 117836 squared (1178362) is 13885322896
- 117836 cubed (1178363) is 1636190908773056
square rootof 117836 is 343.2724865177
cube rootof 117836 is 49.0259476621
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 117836?
- 117,836 seconds is equal to 8 hours, 43 minutes, 56 seconds.
To count from 1 to 117,836 would take you about eight hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 117836 cubic inches would be around 4.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 117836
- 117836 backwards is 638711
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 117836's digits is 26
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 117836 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 117836 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/117836/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 117836 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/117836/
The information we have on file for 117836 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!