1194 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 1194:
2 × 3 × 199
2 × 3 × 199
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1194 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1194
- Cardinal: 1194 can be written as One thousand, one hundred ninety-four.
- Scientific notation: 1.194 × 103
Factors of 1194
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 204
Divisors of 1194
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2400
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1206
- 1194 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1206) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 12
Bases of 1194
- Binary: 10010101010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x4aa
Squares and roots of 1194
- 1194 squared (11942) is 1425636
- 1194 cubed (11943) is 1702209384
square rootof 1194 is 34.5543050863
cube rootof 1194 is 10.6088451151
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1194?
- 1,194 seconds is equal to 19 minutes, 54 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,194 would take you about nineteen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1194 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1194
- 1194 backwards is 4911
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1194's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1194 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!