1197 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 1197:
32 × 7 × 19
(3 × 3 × 7 × 19)
32 × 7 × 19(3 × 3 × 7 × 19)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1197 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1197
- Cardinal: 1197 can be written as One thousand, one hundred ninety-seven.
- Scientific notation: 1.197 × 103
Factors of 1197
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 29
Divisors of 1197
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2080
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 883
- 1197 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (883) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 314
Bases of 1197
- Binary: 100101011012
- Hexadecimal: 0x4AD
- Base-36: X9
Squares and roots of 1197
- 1197 squared (11972) is 1432809
- 1197 cubed (11973) is 1715072373
square rootof 1197 is 34.5976877841
cube rootof 1197 is 10.6177228139
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1197?
- 1,197 seconds is equal to 19 minutes, 57 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,197 would take you about nineteen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1197 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1197
- 1197 backwards is 7911
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1197's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1197 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1197 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1197/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1197 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1197/
The information we have on file for 1197 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!