120423 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 120423:
3 × 137 × 293
3 × 137 × 293
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 120423 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 120423
- Cardinal: 120423 can be written as One hundred twenty thousand, four hundred twenty-three.
- Scientific notation: 1.20423 × 105
Factors of 120423
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 433
Divisors of 120423
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 162288
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 41865
- 120423 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (41865) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 78558
Bases of 120423
- Binary: 11101011001100111 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1d667
Squares and roots of 120423
- 120423 squared (1204232) is 14501698929
- 120423 cubed (1204233) is 1746338090126967
square rootof 120423 is 347.0201723245
cube rootof 120423 is 49.3821295049
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 120423?
- 120,423 seconds is equal to 1 day, 9 hours, 27 minutes, 3 seconds.
To count from 1 to 120,423 would take you about one day.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 120423 cubic inches would be around 4.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 120423
- 120423 backwards is 324021
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 120423's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 120423 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!