12062004 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 12062004:
22 × 3 × 443 × 2269
(2 × 2 × 3 × 443 × 2269)
22 × 3 × 443 × 2269(2 × 2 × 3 × 443 × 2269)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 12062004 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 12062004
- Cardinal: 12062004 can be written as Twelve million, sixty-two thousand and four.
- Scientific notation: 1.2062004 × 107
Factors of 12062004
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 2717
Divisors of 12062004
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 28220640
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 16158636
- 12062004 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (16158636) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 4096632
Bases of 12062004
- Binary: 1011100000001101001101002
- Hexadecimal: 0xB80D34
- Base-36: 76J3O
Squares and roots of 12062004
- 12062004 squared (120620042) is 145491940496016
- 12062004 cubed (120620043) is 1754924368230706976064
square rootof 12062004 is 3473.0395909059
cube rootof 12062004 is 229.3364872095
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 12062004?
- 12,062,004 seconds is equal to 19 weeks, 6 days, 14 hours, 33 minutes, 24 seconds.
To count from 1 to 12,062,004 would take you about twenty-nine weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 12062004 cubic inches would be around 19.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 12062004
- 12062004 backwards is 40026021
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 8
- The sum of 12062004's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 12062004 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 12062004 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/12062004/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 12062004 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/12062004/
The information we have on file for 12062004 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!