12100 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-seven divisors.
Prime factorization of 12100:
22 × 52 × 112
(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 11 × 11)
22 × 52 × 112(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 11 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 12100 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 12100
- Cardinal: 12100 can be written as Twelve thousand, one hundred.
- Scientific notation: 1.21 × 104
Factors of 12100
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 18
Divisors of 12100
- Number of divisors d(n): 27
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 28861
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 16761
- 12100 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (16761) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 4661
Bases of 12100
- Binary: 101111010001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x2F44
- Base-36: 9C4
Squares and roots of 12100
- 12100 squared (121002) is 146410000
- 12100 cubed (121003) is 1771561000000
12100 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 110
cube rootof 12100 is 22.9577042467
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 12100?
- 12,100 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 21 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 12,100 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 12100 cubic inches would be around 1.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 12100
- 12100 backwards is 00121
- 12100 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 12100's digits is 4
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 12100 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 18 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 12100 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/12100/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 12100 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/12100/
The information we have on file for 12100 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!