1219 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1219:
23 × 53
23 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1219 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1219
- Cardinal: 1219 can be written as One thousand, two hundred nineteen.
- Scientific notation: 1.219 × 103
Factors of 1219
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 76
Divisors of 1219
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1296
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 77
- 1219 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (77) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1142
Bases of 1219
- Binary: 10011000011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x4C3
- Base-36: XV
Squares and roots of 1219
- 1219 squared (12192) is 1485961
- 1219 cubed (12193) is 1811386459
square rootof 1219 is 34.9141805003
cube rootof 1219 is 10.6823770233
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1219?
- 1,219 seconds is equal to 20 minutes, 19 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,219 would take you about twenty minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1219 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1219
- 1219 backwards is 9121
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1219's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1219 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!