12190 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 12190:
2 × 5 × 23 × 53
2 × 5 × 23 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 12190 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 12190
- Cardinal: 12190 can be written as Twelve thousand, one hundred ninety.
- Scientific notation: 1.219 × 104
Factors of 12190
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 83
Divisors of 12190
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 23328
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 11138
- 12190 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (11138) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1052
Bases of 12190
- Binary: 10111110011110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x2F9E
- Base-36: 9EM
Squares and roots of 12190
- 12190 squared (121902) is 148596100
- 12190 cubed (121903) is 1811386459000
square rootof 12190 is 110.4083330191
cube rootof 12190 is 23.0144836311
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 12190?
- 12,190 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 23 minutes, 10 seconds.
To count from 1 to 12,190 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 12190 cubic inches would be around 1.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 12190
- 12190 backwards is 09121
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 12190's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 12190 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!