12243 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 12243:
3 × 7 × 11 × 53
3 × 7 × 11 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 12243 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 12243
- Cardinal: 12243 can be written as Twelve thousand, two hundred forty-three.
- Scientific notation: 1.2243 × 104
Factors of 12243
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 74
Divisors of 12243
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 20736
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 8493
- 12243 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (8493) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 3750
Bases of 12243
- Binary: 10111111010011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x2FD3
- Base-36: 9G3
Squares and roots of 12243
- 12243 squared (122432) is 149891049
- 12243 cubed (122433) is 1835116112907
square rootof 12243 is 110.6480908105
cube rootof 12243 is 23.0477897319
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 12243?
- 12,243 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 24 minutes, 3 seconds.
To count from 1 to 12,243 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 12243 cubic inches would be around 1.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 12243
- 12243 backwards is 34221
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 12243's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 12243 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!