122500 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of forty-five divisors.
Prime factorization of 122500:
22 × 54 × 72
(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 7)
22 × 54 × 72(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 122500 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 122500
- Cardinal: 122500 can be written as One hundred twenty-two thousand, five hundred.
- Scientific notation: 1.225 × 105
Factors of 122500
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 8
- Sum of prime factors: 14
Divisors of 122500
- Number of divisors d(n): 45
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 311619
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 189119
- 122500 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (189119) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 66619
Bases of 122500
- Binary: 111011110100001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1DE84
- Base-36: 2MIS
Squares and roots of 122500
- 122500 squared (1225002) is 15006250000
- 122500 cubed (1225003) is 1838265625000000
122500 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 350
cube rootof 122500 is 49.6644194189
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 122500?
- 122,500 seconds is equal to 10 hours, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 122,500 would take you about ten hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 122500 cubic inches would be around 4.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 122500
- 122500 backwards is 005221
- 122500 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 122500's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 122500 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 122500 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/122500/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 122500 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/122500/
The information we have on file for 122500 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!