12368 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of ten divisors.
Prime factorization of 12368:
24 × 773
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 773)
24 × 773(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 773)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 12368 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 12368
- Cardinal: 12368 can be written as Twelve thousand, three hundred sixty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 1.2368 × 104
Factors of 12368
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 775
Divisors of 12368
- Number of divisors d(n): 10
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 23994
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 11626
- 12368 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (11626) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 742
Bases of 12368
- Binary: 110000010100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x3050
- Base-36: 9JK
Squares and roots of 12368
- 12368 squared (123682) is 152967424
- 12368 cubed (123683) is 1891901100032
square rootof 12368 is 111.2115101957
cube rootof 12368 is 23.1259629499
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 12368?
- 12,368 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 26 minutes, 8 seconds.
To count from 1 to 12,368 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 12368 cubic inches would be around 1.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 12368
- 12368 backwards is 86321
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 12368's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 12368 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 6 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 12368 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 6 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/12368/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 12368 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/12368/
The information we have on file for 12368 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!