124473 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 124473:
3 × 41491
3 × 41491
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 124473 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 124473
- Cardinal: 124473 can be written as One hundred twenty-four thousand, four hundred seventy-three.
- Scientific notation: 1.24473 × 105
Factors of 124473
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 41494
Divisors of 124473
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 165968
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 41495
- 124473 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (41495) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 82978
Bases of 124473
- Binary: 11110011000111001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1E639
- Base-36: 2O1L
Squares and roots of 124473
- 124473 squared (1244732) is 15493527729
- 124473 cubed (1244733) is 1928525877011817
square rootof 124473 is 352.8073128493
cube rootof 124473 is 49.9296343533
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 124473?
- 124,473 seconds is equal to 1 day, 10 hours, 34 minutes, 33 seconds.
To count from 1 to 124,473 would take you about one day.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 124473 cubic inches would be around 4.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 124473
- 124473 backwards is 374421
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 124473's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 124473 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!