12493 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 12493:
13 × 312
(13 × 31 × 31)
13 × 312(13 × 31 × 31)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 12493 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 12493
- Cardinal: 12493 can be written as Twelve thousand, four hundred ninety-three.
- Scientific notation: 1.2493 × 104
Factors of 12493
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 44
Divisors of 12493
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 13902
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1409
- 12493 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1409) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 11084
Bases of 12493
- Binary: 110000110011012
- Hexadecimal: 0x30CD
- Base-36: 9N1
Squares and roots of 12493
- 12493 squared (124932) is 156075049
- 12493 cubed (124933) is 1949845587157
square rootof 12493 is 111.7720895393
cube rootof 12493 is 23.2036112093
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 12493?
- 12,493 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 28 minutes, 13 seconds.
To count from 1 to 12,493 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 12493 cubic inches would be around 1.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 12493
- 12493 backwards is 39421
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 12493's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 12493 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 12493 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/12493/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 12493 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/12493/
The information we have on file for 12493 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!