12498928 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 12498928:
24 × 13 × 60091
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 13 × 60091)
24 × 13 × 60091(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 13 × 60091)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 12498928 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 12498928
- Cardinal: 12498928 can be written as Twelve million, four hundred ninety-eight thousand, nine hundred twenty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 1.2498928 × 107
Factors of 12498928
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 60106
Divisors of 12498928
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 26079928
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 13581000
- 12498928 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (13581000) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1082072
Bases of 12498928
- Binary: 1011111010110111111100002
- Hexadecimal: 0xBEB7F0
- Base-36: 7FW8G
Squares and roots of 12498928
- 12498928 squared (124989282) is 156223201149184
- 12498928 cubed (124989283) is 1952622543093168074752
square rootof 12498928 is 3535.3822989883
cube rootof 12498928 is 232.0728071133
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 12498928?
- 12,498,928 seconds is equal to 20 weeks, 4 days, 15 hours, 55 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 12,498,928 would take you about thirty weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 12498928 cubic inches would be around 19.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 12498928
- 12498928 backwards is 82989421
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 8
- The sum of 12498928's digits is 43
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 12498928 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 12498928 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/12498928/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 12498928 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/12498928/
The information we have on file for 12498928 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!