12513 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 12513:
3 × 43 × 97
3 × 43 × 97
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 12513 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 12513
- Cardinal: 12513 can be written as Twelve thousand, five hundred thirteen.
- Scientific notation: 1.2513 × 104
Factors of 12513
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 143
Divisors of 12513
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 17248
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4735
- 12513 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4735) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 7778
Bases of 12513
- Binary: 11000011100001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x30E1
- Base-36: 9NL
Squares and roots of 12513
- 12513 squared (125132) is 156575169
- 12513 cubed (125133) is 1959225089697
square rootof 12513 is 111.8615215343
cube rootof 12513 is 23.2159868013
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 12513?
- 12,513 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 28 minutes, 33 seconds.
To count from 1 to 12,513 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 12513 cubic inches would be around 1.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 12513
- 12513 backwards is 31521
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 12513's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 12513 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!