125814 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 125814:
2 × 3 × 13 × 1613
2 × 3 × 13 × 1613
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 125814 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 125814
- Cardinal: 125814 can be written as One hundred twenty-five thousand, eight hundred fourteen.
- Scientific notation: 1.25814 × 105
Factors of 125814
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 1631
Divisors of 125814
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 271152
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 145338
- 125814 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (145338) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 19524
Bases of 125814
- Binary: 11110101101110110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1EB76
- Base-36: 2P2U
Squares and roots of 125814
- 125814 squared (1258142) is 15829162596
- 125814 cubed (1258143) is 1991530262853144
square rootof 125814 is 354.7026924059
cube rootof 125814 is 50.1082985925
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 125814?
- 125,814 seconds is equal to 1 day, 10 hours, 56 minutes, 54 seconds.
To count from 1 to 125,814 would take you about one day.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 125814 cubic inches would be around 4.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 125814
- 125814 backwards is 418521
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 125814's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 125814 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!