125823 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 125823:
3 × 41941
3 × 41941
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 125823 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 125823
- Cardinal: 125823 can be written as One hundred twenty-five thousand, eight hundred twenty-three.
- Scientific notation: 1.25823 × 105
Factors of 125823
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 41944
Divisors of 125823
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 167768
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 41945
- 125823 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (41945) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 83878
Bases of 125823
- Binary: 11110101101111111 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1EB7F
- Base-36: 2P33
Squares and roots of 125823
- 125823 squared (1258232) is 15831427329
- 125823 cubed (1258233) is 1991957680816767
square rootof 125823 is 354.7153788601
cube rootof 125823 is 50.1094933825
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 125823?
- 125,823 seconds is equal to 1 day, 10 hours, 57 minutes, 3 seconds.
To count from 1 to 125,823 would take you about one day.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 125823 cubic inches would be around 4.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 125823
- 125823 backwards is 328521
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 125823's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 125823 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!