12629 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 12629:
73 × 173
73 × 173
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 12629 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 12629
- Cardinal: 12629 can be written as Twelve thousand, six hundred twenty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.2629 × 104
Factors of 12629
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 246
Divisors of 12629
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 12876
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 247
- 12629 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (247) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 12382
Bases of 12629
- Binary: 110001010101012
- Hexadecimal: 0x3155
- Base-36: 9QT
Squares and roots of 12629
- 12629 squared (126292) is 159491641
- 12629 cubed (126293) is 2014219934189
square rootof 12629 is 112.3788236279
cube rootof 12629 is 23.2875064263
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 12629?
- 12,629 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 30 minutes, 29 seconds.
To count from 1 to 12,629 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 12629 cubic inches would be around 1.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 12629
- 12629 backwards is 92621
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 12629's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 12629 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 12629 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/12629/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 12629 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/12629/
The information we have on file for 12629 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!