1264249 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 1264249:
72 × 25801
(7 × 7 × 25801)
72 × 25801(7 × 7 × 25801)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1264249 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1264249
- Cardinal: 1264249 can be written as One million, two hundred sixty-four thousand, two hundred forty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.264249 × 106
Factors of 1264249
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 25808
Divisors of 1264249
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1470714
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 206465
- 1264249 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (206465) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1057784
Bases of 1264249
- Binary: 1001101001010011110012
- Hexadecimal: 0x134A79
- Base-36: R3I1
Squares and roots of 1264249
- 1264249 squared (12642492) is 1598325534001
- 1264249 cubed (12642493) is 2020681458035230249
square rootof 1264249 is 1124.3882781317
cube rootof 1264249 is 108.1295028585
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1264249?
- 1,264,249 seconds is equal to 2 weeks, 15 hours, 10 minutes, 49 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,264,249 would take you about three weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1264249 cubic inches would be around 9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1264249
- 1264249 backwards is 9424621
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 1264249's digits is 28
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1264249 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1264249 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1264249/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1264249 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1264249/
The information we have on file for 1264249 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!