1265 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 1265:
5 × 11 × 23
5 × 11 × 23
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1265 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1265
- Cardinal: 1265 can be written as One thousand, two hundred sixty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.265 × 103
Factors of 1265
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 39
Divisors of 1265
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1728
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 463
- 1265 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (463) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 802
Bases of 1265
- Binary: 10011110001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x4F1
- Base-36: Z5
Squares and roots of 1265
- 1265 squared (12652) is 1600225
- 1265 cubed (12653) is 2024284625
square rootof 1265 is 35.5668384875
cube rootof 1265 is 10.8150909291
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1265?
- 1,265 seconds is equal to 21 minutes, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,265 would take you about twenty-one minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1265 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1265
- 1265 backwards is 5621
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1265's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1265 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!