12650 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 12650:
2 × 52 × 11 × 23
(2 × 5 × 5 × 11 × 23)
2 × 52 × 11 × 23(2 × 5 × 5 × 11 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 12650 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 12650
- Cardinal: 12650 can be written as Twelve thousand, six hundred fifty.
- Scientific notation: 1.265 × 104
Factors of 12650
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 41
Divisors of 12650
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 26784
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 14134
- 12650 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (14134) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1484
Bases of 12650
- Binary: 110001011010102
- Hexadecimal: 0x316A
- Base-36: 9RE
Squares and roots of 12650
- 12650 squared (126502) is 160022500
- 12650 cubed (126503) is 2024284625000
square rootof 12650 is 112.4722187921
cube rootof 12650 is 23.3004070735
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 12650?
- 12,650 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 30 minutes, 50 seconds.
To count from 1 to 12,650 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 12650 cubic inches would be around 1.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 12650
- 12650 backwards is 05621
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 12650's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 12650 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 12650 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/12650/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 12650 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/12650/
The information we have on file for 12650 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!