1270 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 1270:
2 × 5 × 127
2 × 5 × 127
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1270 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1270
- Cardinal: 1270 can be written as One thousand, two hundred seventy.
- Scientific notation: 1.27 × 103
Factors of 1270
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 134
Divisors of 1270
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2304
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1034
- 1270 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1034) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 236
Bases of 1270
- Binary: 100111101102
- Hexadecimal: 0x4F6
- Base-36: ZA
Squares and roots of 1270
- 1270 squared (12702) is 1612900
- 1270 cubed (12703) is 2048383000
square rootof 1270 is 35.6370593625
cube rootof 1270 is 10.8293213283
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1270?
- 1,270 seconds is equal to 21 minutes, 10 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,270 would take you about twenty-one minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1270 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1270
- 1270 backwards is 0721
- 1270 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1270's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1270 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1270 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1270/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1270 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1270/
The information we have on file for 1270 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!