12896 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 12896:
25 × 13 × 31
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 13 × 31)
25 × 13 × 31(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 13 × 31)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 12896 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 12896
- Cardinal: 12896 can be written as Twelve thousand, eight hundred ninety-six.
- Scientific notation: 1.2896 × 104
Factors of 12896
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 46
Divisors of 12896
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 28224
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 15328
- 12896 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (15328) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2432
Bases of 12896
- Binary: 110010011000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x3260
- Base-36: 9Y8
Squares and roots of 12896
- 12896 squared (128962) is 166306816
- 12896 cubed (128963) is 2144692699136
square rootof 12896 is 113.5605565327
cube rootof 12896 is 23.4504766657
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 12896?
- 12,896 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 34 minutes, 56 seconds.
To count from 1 to 12,896 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 12896 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 12896
- 12896 backwards is 69821
- 12896 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 12896's digits is 26
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 12896 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 16 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 12896 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 16 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/12896/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 12896 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/12896/
The information we have on file for 12896 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!