129850 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-six divisors.
Prime factorization of 129850:
2 × 52 × 72 × 53
(2 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 7 × 53)
2 × 52 × 72 × 53(2 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 7 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 129850 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 129850
- Cardinal: 129850 can be written as One hundred twenty-nine thousand, eight hundred fifty.
- Scientific notation: 1.2985 × 105
Factors of 129850
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 67
Divisors of 129850
- Number of divisors d(n): 36
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 286254
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 156404
- 129850 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (156404) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 26554
Bases of 129850
- Binary: 111111011001110102
- Hexadecimal: 0x1FB3A
- Base-36: 2S6Y
Squares and roots of 129850
- 129850 squared (1298502) is 16861022500
- 129850 cubed (1298503) is 2189403771625000
square rootof 129850 is 360.3470549345
cube rootof 129850 is 50.6384788577
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 129850?
- 129,850 seconds is equal to 12 hours, 4 minutes, 10 seconds.
To count from 1 to 129,850 would take you about twelve hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 129850 cubic inches would be around 4.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 129850
- 129850 backwards is 058921
- 129850 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 129850's digits is 25
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 129850 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 18 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 129850 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/129850/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 129850 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/129850/
The information we have on file for 129850 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!