130614 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 130614:
2 × 3 × 11 × 1979
2 × 3 × 11 × 1979
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 130614 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 130614
- Cardinal: 130614 can be written as One hundred thirty thousand, six hundred fourteen.
- Scientific notation: 1.30614 × 105
Factors of 130614
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 1995
Divisors of 130614
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 285120
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 154506
- 130614 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (154506) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 23892
Bases of 130614
- Binary: 11111111000110110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1FE36
- Base-36: 2SS6
Squares and roots of 130614
- 130614 squared (1306142) is 17060016996
- 130614 cubed (1306143) is 2228277059915544
square rootof 130614 is 361.4055893315
cube rootof 130614 is 50.7375987883
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 130614?
- 130,614 seconds is equal to 1 day, 12 hours, 16 minutes, 54 seconds.
To count from 1 to 130,614 would take you about one day.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 130614 cubic inches would be around 4.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 130614
- 130614 backwards is 416031
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 130614's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 130614 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!