1312 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 1312:
25 × 41
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 41)
25 × 41(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1312 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1312
- Cardinal: 1312 can be written as One thousand, three hundred twelve.
- Scientific notation: 1.312 × 103
Factors of 1312
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 43
Divisors of 1312
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2646
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1334
- 1312 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1334) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 22
Bases of 1312
- Binary: 101001000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x520
- Base-36: 10G
Squares and roots of 1312
- 1312 squared (13122) is 1721344
- 1312 cubed (13123) is 2258403328
square rootof 1312 is 36.2215405525
cube rootof 1312 is 10.9474073495
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1312?
- 1,312 seconds is equal to 21 minutes, 52 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,312 would take you about twenty-one minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1312 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1312
- 1312 backwards is 2131
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1312's digits is 7
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1312 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1312 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1312/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1312 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1312/
The information we have on file for 1312 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!