131742732502 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 131742732502:
2 × 53 × 1242855967
2 × 53 × 1242855967
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 131742732502 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 131742732502
- Cardinal: 131742732502 can be written as One hundred thirty-one billion, seven hundred forty-two million, seven hundred thirty-two thousand, five hundred two.
- Scientific notation: 1.31742732502 × 1011
Factors of 131742732502
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 1242856022
Divisors of 131742732502
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 201342666816
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 69599934314
- 131742732502 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (69599934314) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 62142798188
Bases of 131742732502
- Binary: 1111010101100011110101001000011010110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1eac7a90d6
Squares and roots of 131742732502
- 131742732502 squared (1317427325022) is 17356147567093527180004
- 131742732502 cubed (1317427325023) is 2286546306196840648890933375290008
square rootof 131742732502 is 362963.8170699663
cube rootof 131742732502 is 5088.3333538031
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 131742732502?
- 131,742,732,502 seconds is equal to 4,189 years, 4 days, 3 hours, 28 minutes, 22 seconds.
To count from 1 to 131,742,732,502 would take you about eight thousand, three hundred seventy-eight years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 131742732502 cubic inches would be around 424 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 131742732502
- 131742732502 backwards is 205237247131
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 12
- The sum of 131742732502's digits is 37
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 131742732502 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!