1320 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 1320:
23 × 3 × 5 × 11
(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 11)
23 × 3 × 5 × 11(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1320 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1320
- Cardinal: 1320 can be written as One thousand, three hundred twenty.
- Scientific notation: 1.32 × 103
Factors of 1320
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 21
Divisors of 1320
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4320
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3000
- 1320 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3000) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1680
Bases of 1320
- Binary: 101001010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x528
- Base-36: 10O
Squares and roots of 1320
- 1320 squared (13202) is 1742400
- 1320 cubed (13203) is 2299968000
square rootof 1320 is 36.3318042491
cube rootof 1320 is 10.9696131049
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1320?
- 1,320 seconds is equal to 22 minutes.
To count from 1 to 1,320 would take you about twenty-two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1320 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1320
- 1320 backwards is 0231
- 1320 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1320's digits is 6
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1320 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1320 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1320/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1320 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1320/
The information we have on file for 1320 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!