13202 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 13202:
2 × 7 × 23 × 41
2 × 7 × 23 × 41
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 13202 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 13202
- Cardinal: 13202 can be written as Thirteen thousand, two hundred two.
- Scientific notation: 1.3202 × 104
Factors of 13202
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 73
Divisors of 13202
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 24192
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 10990
- 13202 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (10990) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2212
Bases of 13202
- Binary: 11001110010010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x3392
- Base-36: A6Q
Squares and roots of 13202
- 13202 squared (132022) is 174292804
- 13202 cubed (132023) is 2301013598408
square rootof 13202 is 114.8999564839
cube rootof 13202 is 23.6345085509
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 13202?
- 13,202 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 40 minutes, 2 seconds.
To count from 1 to 13,202 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 13202 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 13202
- 13202 backwards is 20231
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 13202's digits is 8
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 13202 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!