1321131 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 1321131:
3 × 7 × 53 × 1187
3 × 7 × 53 × 1187
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1321131 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1321131
- Cardinal: 1321131 can be written as One million, three hundred twenty-one thousand, one hundred thirty-one.
- Scientific notation: 1.321131 × 106
Factors of 1321131
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 1250
Divisors of 1321131
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2052864
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 731733
- 1321131 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (731733) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 589398
Bases of 1321131
- Binary: 1010000101000101010112
- Hexadecimal: 0x1428AB
- Base-36: SBE3
Squares and roots of 1321131
- 1321131 squared (13211312) is 1745387119161
- 1321131 cubed (13211313) is 2305885030124291091
square rootof 1321131 is 1149.4046284925
cube rootof 1321131 is 109.7274519847
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1321131?
- 1,321,131 seconds is equal to 2 weeks, 6 hours, 58 minutes, 51 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,321,131 would take you about three weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1321131 cubic inches would be around 9.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1321131
- 1321131 backwards is 1311231
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 1321131's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1321131 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1321131 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1321131/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1321131 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1321131/
The information we have on file for 1321131 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!