13225 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of nine divisors.
Prime factorization of 13225:
52 × 232
(5 × 5 × 23 × 23)
52 × 232(5 × 5 × 23 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 13225 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 13225
- Cardinal: 13225 can be written as Thirteen thousand, two hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.3225 × 104
Factors of 13225
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 28
Divisors of 13225
- Number of divisors d(n): 9
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 17143
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3918
- 13225 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3918) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 9307
Bases of 13225
- Binary: 110011101010012
- Hexadecimal: 0x33A9
- Base-36: A7D
Squares and roots of 13225
- 13225 squared (132252) is 174900625
- 13225 cubed (132253) is 2313060765625
13225 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 115
cube rootof 13225 is 23.6482256221
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 13225?
- 13,225 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 40 minutes, 25 seconds.
To count from 1 to 13,225 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 13225 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 13225
- 13225 backwards is 52231
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 13225's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 13225 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 13225 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/13225/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 13225 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/13225/
The information we have on file for 13225 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!