1323 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 1323:
33 × 72
(3 × 3 × 3 × 7 × 7)
33 × 72(3 × 3 × 3 × 7 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1323 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1323
- Cardinal: 1323 can be written as One thousand, three hundred twenty-three.
- Scientific notation: 1.323 × 103
Factors of 1323
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 10
Divisors of 1323
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2280
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 957
- 1323 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (957) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 366
Bases of 1323
- Binary: 101001010112
- Hexadecimal: 0x52B
- Base-36: 10R
Squares and roots of 1323
- 1323 squared (13232) is 1750329
- 1323 cubed (13233) is 2315685267
square rootof 1323 is 36.3730669589
cube rootof 1323 is 10.9779171301
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1323?
- 1,323 seconds is equal to 22 minutes, 3 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,323 would take you about twenty-two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1323 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1323
- 1323 backwards is 3231
- 1323 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1323's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1323 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1323 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1323/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1323 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1323/
The information we have on file for 1323 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!