13250 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 13250:
2 × 53 × 53
(2 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 53)
2 × 53 × 53(2 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 13250 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 13250
- Cardinal: 13250 can be written as Thirteen thousand, two hundred fifty.
- Scientific notation: 1.325 × 104
Factors of 13250
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 60
Divisors of 13250
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 25272
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 12022
- 13250 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (12022) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1228
Bases of 13250
- Binary: 110011110000102
- Hexadecimal: 0x33C2
- Base-36: A82
Squares and roots of 13250
- 13250 squared (132502) is 175562500
- 13250 cubed (132503) is 2326203125000
square rootof 13250 is 115.1086443323
cube rootof 13250 is 23.6631174559
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 13250?
- 13,250 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 40 minutes, 50 seconds.
To count from 1 to 13,250 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 13250 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 13250
- 13250 backwards is 05231
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 13250's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 13250 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 13250 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/13250/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 13250 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/13250/
The information we have on file for 13250 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!