132500 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty divisors.
Prime factorization of 132500:
22 × 54 × 53
(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 53)
22 × 54 × 53(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 132500 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 132500
- Cardinal: 132500 can be written as One hundred thirty-two thousand, five hundred.
- Scientific notation: 1.325 × 105
Factors of 132500
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 60
Divisors of 132500
- Number of divisors d(n): 30
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 295218
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 162718
- 132500 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (162718) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 30218
Bases of 132500
- Binary: 1000000101100101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x20594
- Base-36: 2U8K
Squares and roots of 132500
- 132500 squared (1325002) is 17556250000
- 132500 cubed (1325003) is 2326203125000000
square rootof 132500 is 364.0054944641
cube rootof 132500 is 50.9806411213
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 132500?
- 132,500 seconds is equal to 12 hours, 48 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 132,500 would take you about twelve hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 132500 cubic inches would be around 4.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 132500
- 132500 backwards is 005231
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 132500's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 132500 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 132500 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/132500/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 132500 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/132500/
The information we have on file for 132500 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!