132944 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 132944:
24 × 7 × 1187
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 1187)
24 × 7 × 1187(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 132944 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 132944
- Cardinal: 132944 can be written as One hundred thirty-two thousand, nine hundred forty-four.
- Scientific notation: 1.32944 × 105
Factors of 132944
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 1196
Divisors of 132944
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 294624
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 161680
- 132944 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (161680) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 28736
Bases of 132944
- Binary: 1000000111010100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x20750
- Base-36: 2UKW
Squares and roots of 132944
- 132944 squared (1329442) is 17674107136
- 132944 cubed (1329443) is 2349666499088384
square rootof 132944 is 364.6148653031
cube rootof 132944 is 51.0375220475
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 132944?
- 132,944 seconds is equal to 12 hours, 55 minutes, 44 seconds.
To count from 1 to 132,944 would take you about twelve hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 132944 cubic inches would be around 4.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 132944
- 132944 backwards is 449231
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 132944's digits is 23
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 132944 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 5 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 132944 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 5 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/132944/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 132944 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/132944/
The information we have on file for 132944 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!