1330331 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1330331:
107 × 12433
107 × 12433
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1330331 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1330331
- Cardinal: 1330331 can be written as One million, three hundred thirty thousand, three hundred thirty-one.
- Scientific notation: 1.330331 × 106
Factors of 1330331
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 12540
Divisors of 1330331
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1342872
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 12541
- 1330331 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (12541) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1317790
Bases of 1330331
- Binary: 101000100110010011011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x144C9B
- Base-36: SIHN
Squares and roots of 1330331
- 1330331 squared (13303312) is 1769780569561
- 1330331 cubed (13303313) is 2354393954884654691
square rootof 1330331 is 1153.3997572395
cube rootof 1330331 is 109.9815671593
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1330331?
- 1,330,331 seconds is equal to 2 weeks, 1 day, 9 hours, 32 minutes, 11 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,330,331 would take you about three weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1330331 cubic inches would be around 9.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1330331
1330331 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 1330331's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1330331 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!