13337132 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 13337132:
22 × 532 × 1187
(2 × 2 × 53 × 53 × 1187)
22 × 532 × 1187(2 × 2 × 53 × 53 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 13337132 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 13337132
- Cardinal: 13337132 can be written as Thirteen million, three hundred thirty-seven thousand, one hundred thirty-two.
- Scientific notation: 1.3337132 × 107
Factors of 13337132
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 1242
Divisors of 13337132
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 23808708
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 10471576
- 13337132 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (10471576) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2865556
Bases of 13337132
- Binary: 1100101110000010001011002
- Hexadecimal: 0xCB822C
- Base-36: 7XUZW
Squares and roots of 13337132
- 13337132 squared (133371322) is 177879089985424
- 13337132 cubed (133371323) is 2372396903175477963968
square rootof 13337132 is 3652.0038335139
cube rootof 13337132 is 237.1487372477
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 13337132?
- 13,337,132 seconds is equal to 22 weeks, 8 hours, 45 minutes, 32 seconds.
To count from 1 to 13,337,132 would take you about thirty-three weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 13337132 cubic inches would be around 19.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 13337132
- 13337132 backwards is 23173331
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 8
- The sum of 13337132's digits is 23
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 13337132 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 24 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 13337132 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 24 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/13337132/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 13337132 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/13337132/
The information we have on file for 13337132 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!