13383425 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 13383425:
52 × 11 × 41 × 1187
(5 × 5 × 11 × 41 × 1187)
52 × 11 × 41 × 1187(5 × 5 × 11 × 41 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 13383425 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 13383425
- Cardinal: 13383425 can be written as Thirteen million, three hundred eighty-three thousand, four hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.3383425 × 107
Factors of 13383425
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 1244
Divisors of 13383425
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 18561312
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5177887
- 13383425 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5177887) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 8205538
Bases of 13383425
- Binary: 1100110000110111000000012
- Hexadecimal: 0xCC3701
- Base-36: 7YUPT
Squares and roots of 13383425
- 13383425 squared (133834252) is 179116064730625
- 13383425 cubed (133834253) is 2397186418617464890625
square rootof 13383425 is 3658.3363705379
cube rootof 13383425 is 237.4228003937
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 13383425?
- 13,383,425 seconds is equal to 22 weeks, 21 hours, 37 minutes, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 13,383,425 would take you about thirty-three weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 13383425 cubic inches would be around 19.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 13383425
- 13383425 backwards is 52438331
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 8
- The sum of 13383425's digits is 29
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 13383425 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 13383425 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/13383425/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 13383425 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/13383425/
The information we have on file for 13383425 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!