134090 is an even composite number. It is composed of five distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 134090:
2 × 5 × 11 × 23 × 53
2 × 5 × 11 × 23 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 134090 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 134090
- Cardinal: 134090 can be written as One hundred thirty-four thousand and ninety.
- Scientific notation: 1.3409 × 105
Factors of 134090
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 5
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 94
Divisors of 134090
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 279936
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 145846
- 134090 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (145846) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 11756
Bases of 134090
- Binary: 100000101111001010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x20BCA
- Base-36: 2VGQ
Squares and roots of 134090
- 134090 squared (1340902) is 17980128100
- 134090 cubed (1340903) is 2410955376929000
square rootof 134090 is 366.1830143523
cube rootof 134090 is 51.1837533901
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 134090?
- 134,090 seconds is equal to 1 day, 13 hours, 14 minutes, 50 seconds.
To count from 1 to 134,090 would take you about one day.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 134090 cubic inches would be around 4.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 134090
- 134090 backwards is 090431
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 134090's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 134090 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!